NOVEMBER 2007

Using the list to the left, choose "November 2007 Update" and you will see all the newest information.

If you want to add pictures to our picture gallery, email Megan at mmfusco@law.stetson.edu.

Have fun and keep in touch!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Courtney Howard - November 2007

Well, not much has changed in Iowa except for the weather which has turned cold and windy. This is my last semester of classes and it has gone by so fast. Not only am I busy with classes and clinic, I am also having to prepare my resume and packet of information to send to the
two hospitals I will be working at next semester. I am really excited about getting to be at home (in FL) from right before Christmas to the beginning of March. It will give me plenty of time to spoil the best little baby ever, my beautiful nephew Jack. Then in March I will drive up to Kansas City where I will work at another hospital, this time a children's hospital. I'm really excited about this placement because it is the type of setting I am interested in working at so we'll see. Then graduation comes in the middle of May and I'm off to the real world. Speaking of that, I ask you all to pray for me as the time draws nearer to decide where I want to go after graduation, what I want to do job-wise. This is obviously a big decision, so thank you in advance for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting that you are coming to the end of your schooling and have done so well. We'll be praying about the decisions you will have to make about your career.