NOVEMBER 2007

Using the list to the left, choose "November 2007 Update" and you will see all the newest information.

If you want to add pictures to our picture gallery, email Megan at mmfusco@law.stetson.edu.

Have fun and keep in touch!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Karis Vogel - November 2007

Not much has changed in my life, but I am on the edge of a very big change. I will be graduating from BBC this December and moving to Illinios to live with the folks again. I'm currently in the middle of an application process with Regular Baptist Press, for an Editorial Assistant position. If that does not work out, I will either look for a job in Schaumburg, or go straight to grad school in Chicago.

This semester, I have been working at Happenings Magazine (a magazine in Northeast PA) as an intern. It has been an interesting learning experience. I am also editor-in-chief of BBC's school magazine, The Anchor, and studying Greek to fill my time. College has been a lot of fun--but I am anxious to be done.

I love you and miss you all,
Karis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you studying Greek for fun or for a class?